Friday, June 25, 2010

~You ~

Hi Guest or Friends ,

Why are you here in my page ? Well... Maybe You have been tricked to come here .. or just curious what is about this blog. No matter what brings you here, I would like to say :Welcome.

I'm here to teach you to think of yourself/ yourselves.

You have to promise to do this yourselves WILLINGLY. I didn't force you to do so though.

It's quite easy actually.. just take 2 pieces of paper and a pen. 
Then in the 1st piece , write about Big dream that you wanna achieve all these time.
Then in the 2nd piece, write about smaller achievement that you wish to achieve in these late years. 

Like : Get myself a PS3 in the next 2 year, buy myself a new car, bring my belove family to eat in THE SHIP, buy my parents a new house... etc-etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment